TOUR DATES & BOOKING INFORMATION
13 September – 18 September
27 September – 02 October
6 Days | R 42 500.00 pp
Up to 4 pax
This situation, combined with strong currents make for a fishing haven like few others. The legendary St Lazarus is home to a wide variety of pelagic species, including big wahoo, dogtooth- and yellowfin-tuna as well as the target species most come for, Caranx ignobilis – the giant trevally. Among many others. Hit play in the video above to see what it is all about.
- Fishing is boat-liveaboard based from a 47ft Catamaran yacht.
- You can join us as an individual angler or book as a group. Custom dates/packages are available for bigger groups.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return flights from JHB to Maputo and connecting flight on to Pemba.
- Return transfers from airport to boat
- Full use of entire boat
- World class hand crafted-lures.
- Top of the range spinning tackle
- Skipper & Crew
- Fuel, Water & Gas
- 50lb & 80lb stand up trawling tackle
- Full board accommodation and bedding
- Three meals a day including snacks and soft drinks, beer, ice, coffee and tea
- Travel Insurance
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Hard Liquor
- 3kg of red meat pp (Fresh meat is not available in Pemba )