The coastline of Southern Angola is rural, remote and wild. It’s an adventure not for the faint of heart featuring beach camping and epic shore-based fishing between Flamingo Lodge (base camp) and the Dunes and Kunene areas.
TOUR DATES & BOOKING INFORMATION
Target species include kob, garrick (leervis), shad (elf), grouper, yellowbelly rockcod, pink musselcracker among many others. The fishing is shore based and a mix of artificial lure and bait-fishing techniques.
- You can join us as an individual angler or book as a group. Custom dates/packages are available for bigger groups.
- SA passport holders DO NOT require a visa.
- Minimum of three vehicles per group with two (??) guides.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return flights and transfers to and from Windhoek to Lubango.
- All camping equipment
- Bait and tackle
- Three meals a day
- Private tent, stretcher, mattress and sleeping bag.
- You will also be provided with travel insurance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Alcohol & Snacks
- Connecting flights to and from Windhoek