The coastline of Southern Angola is rural, remote and wild. It’s an adventure not for the faint of heart featuring beach camping and epic shore-based fishing between Flamingo Lodge (base camp) and the Dunes and Kunene areas.
TOUR DATES & BOOKING INFORMATION
04 June – 13 June | 3 Spots open
13 June – 25 June | 1 Spot open
25 June – 04 July | 3 Spots open
04 July – 16 July | 4 Spots open
16 July – 25 July | FULLY BOOKED
25 July – 06 August | 5 Spots open
06 August – 15 August | 9 Spots open
15 August – 27 August | FULLY BOOKED
27 August – 05 September | 6 Spots open
10 Day Tour | R 26 000.00
13 Day Your | R 28 500.00
Target species include kob, garrick (leervis), shad (elf), grouper, yellowbelly rockcod, pink musselcracker among many others. The fishing is shore based and a mix of artificial lure and bait-fishing techniques.
- You can join us as an individual angler or book as a group. Custom dates/packages are available for bigger groups.
- SA passport holders DO NOT require a visa.
- Minimum of three vehicles per group with two (??) guides.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return flights and transfers to and from Windhoek to Lubango.
- All camping equipment
- Bait and tackle
- Three meals a day
- Private tent, stretcher, mattress and sleeping bag.
- You will also be provided with travel insurance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Alcohol & Snacks
- Connecting flights to and from Windhoek