The central and northern regions offer a bit more tourist infrastructure than the remote South, but it is no less wild. With the luxurious Kwanza Lodge (on the river with the same name) as base, you will be fishing the estuary system as well as boat-based offshore.
TOUR DATES & BOOKING INFORMATION
OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2019
25 October – 02 November
11 November – 18 November
R 38 000.00
The main target species include tarpon, long-fin jacks, Indian mirrorfish, snappers, giant threadfin, marlin and much more. Species are targetted mainly on artificial lures, with some baited rock-and-surf in between. Get a taste of what you can expect at Kwanza with this epic clip on our YouTube channel.
- You will be staying in cabins at the Kwanza lodge which is located right on the river, close to the mouth.
- You can join us as an individual angler or book as a group (min 4 rods, max 8). Custom dates/packages can be arranged for bigger groups.
- SA passport holders DO NOT require a visa.
- There will be daily deep sea fishing as well as river fishing and a bit of rock and surf in between.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Return flights and transfers from either Cape Town or Johannesburg to Luanda
- All accommodation at the Kwanza Lodge
- All boat trips (sea and river fishing)
- Bait and tackle
- Three buffet meals a day
- You will also be provided with travel insurance.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Alcohol & Snacks